[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]There are some basic rules of entry that must be followed for the smooth running of the Swap and for the safety of everyone who visits. These rules must be followed without exception.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_column_text]
- No Friday trading ; no alcohol or illegal substances; no dogs; no pushbikes, skateboards or scooters allowed
- All vehicles must display their allocated vehicle sticker at all times and be parked on allocated site.
- Site holders who do not use their sites for trading will not have their sites renewed.
- All Site holders are expected to trade all day Saturday & until lunchtime on Sunday.
- Site holders with outdoor sites must park their vehicles on their site or outside the showground.
- No vehicles to be driven around the grounds during public admission times.
- Outdoor sites are not provided with power. If indoor sites have access to electricity all electrical items used must be Tested and Tagged.
- Generators are allowed only with permission of the Committee.
- A one hour temporary additional vehicle pass is available at the gate for $55 fee with refund of $50 available if exiting within allocated time period, failure to exit on time may result in loss of site.
- A parts pick-up service will operate with all bookings taken at Site 8150 in the New Building (map ref F12). All pick-ups can be collected from the parking area at the end of Swan Street. Last booking is at 4pm Saturday and 2:30pm Sunday.
- Site holders may set up from 8am Friday with no public entry permitted and strictly no trading permitted.
- Site Holder entry through Gates 2 and 3 only.
- Limited camping is available and site holders must camp on their own site only.
- Tent pegs must not be driven into bitumen areas.
- Food & Drink sales prohibited without written permission.
- The Bendigo National Swap Meet Committee retain the right to cancel or move a site at their discretion.
- No transferring of sites is permitted without permission from the Committee. Any site holder offering sites for sale or buying sites will forfeit the site(s). The Committee reserves the right to refuse entry to any person or site holder at their discretion.
- Contact details may be given out to public enquiries, unless committee is otherwise notified in writing .
- The Federation of Vintage Car Clubs Victorian Division, the Veteran, Vintage & Classic Club Bendigo and the National Swap Meet Committee Bendigo, their agents or servants do not and will not hold themselves responsible whatsoever for any negligence relating to the Bendigo National Swap Meet.
- Re-bookings close on 28th February prior to that year’s swap, sites not rebooked by this time will be reallocated to the waiting list